8pc Bronze Wool Polishing Pads
The Rogue River Tools Bronze Wool Pads are made using a high performance bronze alloy shaved to form a high quality metallic wool. Bronze wool pads are great for polishing all types of metallic and wood surfaces and their associated finishes. Make sure to only polish materials that are of the same metallic hardness or higher (polishing softer metals may scratch or scour them). Bronze polishing pads are the ideal material for window and glass cleaning (there is no better material available for cleaning aquarium glass).
- Wood: Used alone or with a good quality spray polish or paste wax; provides the optimum sheen on all wood surfaces including cabinets, railings, furniture, baseboards, woodwork and paneling.
- Glass: Can be used alone without a liquid agent to clean and polish glass surfaces. Excellent for cleaning mirrors, windows, shower stalls and other glass surfaces
- Metal: Can also be used with or without a cleaning compound. Can be used on brass lamps, metal railings and fixtures as well as other decorative metal surfaces.
- Ceramic tile: Excellent for cleaning high glazed shower tile. Bring a bronze pad into the shower with you and quickly remove residue, grime, mold and mildew with ease. No need for specialized sprays or treatment. An old time tried-and-true method.
- General cleaning: It can be used directly on glass surfaces without sprays to remove dust, dirt and other residue.
- Bronze wool is non-corrosive and any fibers left behind will not be subject to oxidation (great for marine applications!).
- Made of the finest bronze wool fibers attached to soft synthetic fibers making a composite textile.
- This method produces a product ideal for polishing fine wood finishes, cleaning glass and brightening dull metal surfaces
- These polishing pads are re-useable and are designed to easily produce and maintain professional looking finishes.