Brass Wool 1lb Rolls
Rogue River Tools Bronze Wool is oil free, long strand wool that is crumble resistant and made from the highest quality material. Ideal for fine wood finishes, cleaning glass, or brightening dull metal surfaces, the wool is reusable and designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish.
You can see the difference, you can smell the difference!!
- Great for stripping paint
- Removes oxidation
- Polishes stainless steel, brass, and chrome
- Great for applying teak oil or wax to woodwork
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- Reuse repeatedly for same tasks and uses
- Clean and polish glass or mirror with or without a liquid agent
- Cleans and shines all metal with or without cleaning compounds
- Contains one wad of continuous fibers approximately 1" that can be unwound and cut for specific usage.